Accurate and targetted local data information forms the critical foundations of our strategies, plans and projects, ensuring a credible evidence base to support and justify action, in addition to supporting competitive bids which attract funding and investment into the area.
Local Industrial Strategy Evidence Base
Our Local Industrial Strategy is underpinned by an expansive evidence base which outlines the challenges and opportunities for Greater Lincolnshire's economy, mapped across the five foundations of productivity and identifies our strategic opportunities.
The development of informed strategy in Greater Lincolnshire is dependent on understanding the current context which our economy is currently operating, documented through reports such as:
- Exporting in Greater Lincolnshire
- Productivity in Greater Lincolnshire
- The Annual State of the Economy Report
- Greater Lincolnshire Area Review
- Humber and Greater Lincolnshire Business Premises Study
- Greater Lincolnshire Local Skills Report
Strategic Economic Plan Evidence Base
The evidence base for the existing Strategic Economic Plan can be found in the link below.