The Greater Lincolnshire LEP Executive Team is responsible for the day to day operation and delivery LEP activity.
This includes supporting the Greater Lincolnshire company boards, delivering strategy, liaising with government, identifying activities to support job growth, securing funding and engaging with the business community.
Ruth is responsible for the day to day running and development of the LEP. She works closely with the board and guides the strategic direction, ensuring it retains its focus on productivity, creating jobs and removing the barriers to economic growth. Ruth enables Greater Lincolnshire businesses to have a voice at the highest possible level, by representing them at Westminster and liaising with key influencers on the topics that are important for our area.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07795 676833
Clare's role is to lead the continuous development and implementation of the LEP’s work around skills, working closely with the Greater Lincolnshire Employment and Skills Board and the Local Authority skills teams. Her work includes managing the LEP’s Skills Programmes, coordinating the implementation of sector plans and engaging with stakeholders on a regional and national basis.
email@example.com / 07917 635527
Halina's role is focused on the development and management of the LEP's strategic funding programmes. Halina co-ordinates the Greater Lincolnshire LEP Investment Board, acts as a key liaison with BEIS local and acts as a partnership manager on behalf of the LEP, advising on project delivery and contributing to strategy and policy development.
- firstname.lastname@example.org / 07799 074247
Communications and Operations Manager
Kate's role is to ensure that the company fulfils its statutory duties, contracts transparently with third party suppliers for outsourced services, and communicates effectively with its audience. Kate oversees the commissioning activity, heads up the LEP core operating finances, and leads on LEP events and communications.
email@example.com / 07919 166416
Policy and Research Manager
James' role is to lead on the development of Greater Lincolnshire's evidence base and research programme. This involves wide ranging research, informing economic policies, co-ordinating engagement on government initiatives and responding to national policy.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 456834
Raju's role is focussed on the compilation, analysis and interpretation of a broad range of economic and skills data which forms our evolving evidence base. Raju's work forms the foundation for the development of our Economic Strategies and Skills Advisory Panel as well as monitoring economic conditions and trends.
email@example.com / 07826 931181
Skills Delivery Manager
Natalie's role is to support the Skills Manager, delivering on a variety of projects and activities that contribute to the Greater Lincolnshire Employment and Skills Strategy objectives. Natalie manages the team of three Enterprise Coordinators who deliver the Enterprise Adviser Network initiative influencing careers-based activity in Schools and Colleges across Greater Lincolnshire.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07880 294729
Liz works in a team of 3 Enterprise Coordinators that cover Greater Lincolnshire. Liz's role is jointly funded by the Greater Lincolnshire LEP and the Career and Enterprise Company. She helps to develop the Enterprise Advisor Network in Lincolnshire by pairing schools with an Enterprise Advisor, and high calibre volunteers from local business to work with senior leaders and careers leads in schools to help develop a careers strategy. Liz covers the East Lindsey, Boston & South Holland areas.
Liz.Draper-Smethurst@lincolnshire.gov.uk / 07557 169914
- Alex works in a team of 3 Enterprise Coordinators that cover Greater Lincolnshire. Alex's role is jointly funded by the Greater Lincolnshire LEP and the Career & Enterprise Company. He helps to develop the Enterprise Advisor Network in Lincolnshire by pairing schools with an Enterprise Advisor, and high calibre volunteers from local business to work with senior leaders and careers leads in schools to help develop a careers strategy. Alex covers the City of Lincoln, West Lindsey, Louth and Somercotes areas.
- email@example.com / 07392 199927
- Debbie works in a team of 3 Enterprise Coordinators that cover Greater Lincolnshire. Debbie's role is jointly funded by the Greater Lincolnshire LEP and the Career & Enterprise Company. She helps to develop the Enterprise Advisor Network in Lincolnshire by pairing schools with an Enterprise Advisor, and high calibre volunteers from local business to work with senior leaders and careers leads in schools to help develop a careers strategy. Debbie covers the North Kesteven & South Kesteven areas.
- firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 547927
LIZ SHUTT (part time)
Director of Policy
Liz's role is to raise the profile of the LEP and to strengthen the connections with government and civil service policy. Liz leads on the Local Industrial Strategy which requires broad stakeholder engagement at national and local level.
LAURA SPITTLES (part time)
Laura's role is to support the LEP Team, activity and projects, and has a strong focus on finances, events and communications. Laura's tasks also include supporting the LEP boards, monitoring progress of LEP contracts, and maintaining robust records.
Sue's role is to provide a wide range of secretarial duties to the LEP Director and the LEP Team.
email@example.com / 07786 710957
Lincolnshire County Council's pay policy statement sets out Lincolnshire County Council’s policy on pay and conditions for senior managers and employees.