The South Lincolnshire FEZ is at the heart of the UK Food Valley. Co-located with the National Centre for Food Manufacturing, its focus is high value food chains and creating innovative new businesses.
The FEZ is home to:
- The National Centre of Food Manufacturing – offering robotics & automation, food safety & microbiology, advanced food processing technologies, food supply chain development.
- The Lincolnshire Institute of Technology - a partnership project led by the University of Lincoln, with Bakkavor and OAL as lead employers and 7 FE Colleges to increase the supply of technologists and engineers for the food chain.
- The FEZ Hub (opening Spring 2022) – offers multi-use space to provide over 30 SME business tenants with business support services, networking, meeting & events space, workshops and offices and laboratories.
- Is positioned in the heart of the UK Food Valley's South Lincolnshire cluster;
- Has 17 hectares of employment space split over two phases;
- Provides fast planning and access to a full range of investment support and advice to provide a soft landing for new and established growing food chain businesses.