The Greater Lincolnshire LEP is focusing our resources on supporting our business community and stakeholders in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore some strategy development, work streams, projects, events, meetings, and other areas of our core functions may be on pause whilst we support the emergency response and shape recovery plans, and therefore may not be progressed to previously scheduled timescales.
The LEP has adopted a number of company and regulatory policies in support of the Ltd Company governance structures.
The Greater Lincolnshire LEP Policies are available to download on this page. These policies are included on both webpages and on the homepage where relevant but are also available together here for ease of transparency and review purposes.
Some regulatory policies are adopted from the Accountable Body (Lincolnshire County Council) where it makes organisational and economic sense to do so.
LEP Company Policies:
- Financial reserves policy
- Financial interest policy
- Board directors recruitment policy
- Code of Conduct & Declarations of Interest for LEP Strategic Boards, Members & Observers
LEP Regulatory Policies:
- Whistleblowing policy
- Confidential reporting policy
- Enquiries and complaints policy
- Gifts, hospitality and entertainment policy
- Equality and diversity policy
- Freedom of Information policy (LCC)