The LEP has adopted a number of company and regulatory policies in support of the Ltd Company governance structures.
The Greater Lincolnshire LEP Policies are available to download on this page. These policies are included on both webpages and on the homepage where relevant, but are also available together here for ease of transparency and review purposes.
Some regulatory policies are adopted from the Accountable Body (Lincolnshire County Council) where it makes organisational and economic sense to do so.
LEP Company Policies:
- Financial reserves policy
- Financial interest policy
- Appointments Policy for Non-Officers
- Code of Conduct Declaration Form for LEP Board Directors
- Declaration of Interest Form for LEP Board Directors
- Code of Conduct Declaration Form for Strategic Advisory Board Members and Observers
- Declaration of Interest Form for Strategic Advisory Board Members and Observers
LEP Regulatory Policies:
- Whistleblowing policy
- Confidential reporting policy
- Enquiries, Compliments and Complaints Policy
- Travel, Subsistence and Hospitality Policy
- Equality and diversity policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Scheme of Delegation
- Freedom of Information policy (LCC)
- Role of the S151 Officer
- LEP Accountable Body Statement