The Greater Lincolnshire LEP is committed to bringing you the most relevant and important information direct from Government.
- Visit Business Lincolnshire or call 01522 782189 for continued support to your business
- View the Government Covid-secure guidance by sector here
- Click here if you can provide Covid-19 testing capacity.
- Feed business impacts into Business Intelligence
Our aim is to support our business community, gather intelligence and feed information directly back into government during this time. We will be operating two functions:
- Business support service
Access support for your business through our Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub:
- Dedicated adviser support for telephone consultations and advice
- Business page updates and Business Lincolnshire Bulletin updates
- Send business enquiries to email@example.com
- A national business helpline is also available: call 0800 998 1098
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub Advisers will operate via teleconferencing and Skype for the foreseeable future, and are able to provide support and advice.
- Leading a new Business Intelligence Unit
- Actively gathering intelligence so that we can provide Government with information about the needs of our business community with a united voice.
- Convening local support organisations, business membership organisations and local authorities to facilitate sharing of information and co-ordination of activity on the economy.
- Collating information on the business effects of the outbreak through Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub advisers, local partners and others to provide government with evidence on which to base solutions.
Tell us how COVID-19 is impacting on your business by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Response to issue of PPE
The Lincolnshire Resilience Forum (LRF) is working hard to respond to the issue of PPE across all of its partner agencies. Over the last week, the LRF has established a dedicated team to support these efforts and is closely following national guidance on PPE:
- Procurement of PPE continues via the business as usual supply chains;
- Some small emergency stocks are held by LRF partners, as well as the LRF itself taking receipt of small stocks of PPE from the Ministry of Health, Communities and Local Government. The LRF is managing these to ensure support from these is provided to partners where it is needed most;
- The LRF welcomes offers of support regarding PPE from businesses and would firstly seek to ensure these meet national technical specifications and standards before using them;
- In cases where support is offered and the PPE does not meet current standards, offers are still welcomed and may be considered for use dependent on the need for PPE balanced with the risks of using any such PPE.
The current approach is continuing to focus on the first two points but continue to gather details of all offers of support received ranging from production to distribution to storage and delivery solutions and so will continue to welcome offers.
You can upload your offers of support directly through the Lincolnshire Together microsite.
Offer coronavirus (COVID-19) support from your business
Use this new government service to tell us how your business might be able to help with the response to coronavirus.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- social care or childcare
You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give. You’ll then be contacted as soon as possible if your support is needed.
You’ll need your company number if you have one.
Access more information and submit a form here.
This page was updated on 14th July 2020