LEP Funding and European Funding overview
LEP funding opportunities are announced on this page, linked from the homepage, and widely advertised through the media via press releases, blogs, articles and social media. We work with partners to maximise communications for open calls and funding to include Business Lincolnshire, Federation of Small Businesses, and the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce.
Application processes vary from fund to fund and are detailed on the individual funding pages contained in this section.
- Growth Deal - Single Local Growth Fund (SLGF) – Closed for bids. Future funding pipeline opportunites advertised here
- Invest and Grow – Open For Bids/ Value - £500,000<£2.5m
- Greater Lincolnshire Growth Fund – Open for Bids / Value - £150,000<£500,000
- Feasibility Fund – Grant funding is available to Short and Short/Medium-term projects within GLLEP's project pipeline / Value: <£50,000
European Funding (EU) Funding
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) - Closed for Bids / Value Variable
- European Social Fund (ESF) – Closed for Bids/Value Variable
- European Agricultural Fund For Rural Development (EAFRD) – Closed for Bids/ Value Variable
The Greater Lincolnshire LEP has been allocated funds with a focus on larger, more strategic schemes which are well co-ordinated and which give maximum impact against specific themes
Click here for EAFRD enquiries or call the Rural Payments helpline on 03000 200 301
Click here to email your outline EAFRD application.
Click here to email your outline ERDF application.
Click here for reference and evidence base information.