Team Lincolnshire - Flying the flag for Greater Lincolnshire! We are proud of Lincolnshire. The area is going through an unprecedented period of development and investment; driving growth into new markets, infrastructure, technology and skills. As well as investing in new housing, promoting international trade, and creating a sustainable and desirable location to live, work and invest.
At the heart of this growth is a supportive business community, fiercely proud of Lincolnshire, all keen to champion our diverse and flourishing county; eager to support each other and nurture collaborative working. As well as being passionate about promoting the county as an attractive place to live, work and invest, and encouraging new business to invest in the region.
This attitude towards business and this enthusiasm for the region was one of the driving forces behind the creation of 'Team Lincolnshire' – the public-private sector contingent brought together with the purpose of championing Lincolnshire
The initiative originally stemmed from collaboration between the GLLEP and representatives from the property and construction industry at the prestigious international property and investment event MIPIM. The group quickly grew and was such a success that the need arose to develop Team Lincolnshire and open it up to other sectors.
The concept behind Team Lincolnshire is that all members become ambassadors for the region, fuelling our economy and securing our future. Team Lincolnshire represents the private and public sector working together across all sectors, and it is widely recognised that collaborating together to promote the area gives us a much stronger and passionate voice.
Over the past few years, the initiative has grown from strength to strength, with a rapidly expanding membership. Team Lincolnshire has now expanded into two other key sectors that flourish within the region: Manufacturing and agri-tech. Our network is made up of a diverse a passionate group of people ranging from entrepreneurial SMEs and academia to global businesses.
Be part of Team Lincolnshire...!
Being part of Team Lincolnshire can open up a wealth of opportunities for your company, as well as enhance the regions reputation as a place to work, visit, meet and invest. Team Lincolnshire has generated a community of businesses that benefit from a wide range of connections, network opportunities, marketing and events.
We are a powerful and influential group, with a key focus on championing the region, improving the environment for businesses, so that we attract investment, whilst retaining and nurturing the skills pool here, to create a thriving economy.
Joining the scheme makes your organisation part of this, enhancing both your own business and the region.
As well as helping promote Lincolnshire, Team Lincolnshire members benefit from a great range of services and support. These include:
- Being part of a team of like-minded individuals and organisations passionate about promoting Lincolnshire for the benefit of all
- An annual 'Lincolnshire in London' event
- Early and unique access to information about Greater Lincolnshire through a newsletter
- Access to a toolkit of marketing materials
- The opportunity to attend a number of events every year, the majority of which are free and priority to sponsor other events.
- A page on our website to profile your business with photo, contact and email address
- The opportunity to build new relationships at senior level to secure new business and to share your news through our website, social media channels, media relationships and Team Lincolnshire newsletter
- Logo on all relevant materials
- Invite to official launch plus guests
- Ongoing PR/marketing support for members
- MIPIM UK and MIPIM packages available
As Team Lincolnshire grows as a partnership we hope to be able to offer even more benefits to members.
What we expect from Team Lincolnshire partners?
- To be ambassadors of Lincolnshire and all that it offers
- To champion Lincolnshire as a place to live, work and invest
- Be willing to be part of the PR/marketing campaign where relevant
How to join
An annual subscription to join Team lincolnshire applies. Existing members of Team Lincolnshire who have already invested in MIPIM 2018 or MIPIM UK 2017 will have their annual fee waived for the first year.