Europarc is the flagship UK Food Valley site in North East Lincolnshire and is a collaboration between the public sector and developer Wykeland.
It is already home 2000 employees, with 80% in the food chain including:
- National and international food businesses; Morrisons, Daniels Group, Ultimate Packaging, Scratch Meals, 2 Sisters Food Group, New England Seafood, Seafish and Haith’s Bird Food.
- The £5.6m Humber Seafood Institute - providing office accommodation, meeting rooms, product development kitchens, process hall and microbiological laboratories.
- The Innovation Centre – offering high standard business incubation space, meeting rooms and conference facilities on easy in easy out terms.
Europarc III provides:
- 19 hectares of fully serviced development land with outline planning consent.
- Development plots up to 25,000 square metres, with 72,000 square metres already delivered.
- Proximity to the ports at Immingham and Grimsby and to the emerging Humber Freeport.
- High quality, cost-effective, design and build options available in attractive landscape grounds.
- FEZ status and within an Assisted Area.
- Freehold and leasehold options.