The Greater Lincolnshire LEP is committed to bringing you the most relevant and important information direct from Government.
Support is available for businesses during this difficult time:
- Find out if your Lincolnshire or Rutland business is eligible for a grant, visit the Coronavirus funding page at Business Lincolnshire
- To arrange a call with a local business adviser call 01522 782189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the very latest information on Government support for your business visit https://www.businesssupport.gov.uk
- Can your business offer support to the Coronavirus response? See https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus-support-from-business
- Tell us about the impact on your business so we can help Government develop the right solutions, email email@example.com
Our aim is to support our business community, gather intelligence and feed information directly back into government during this time. We will be operating two functions:
- Business support service
The Government's Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan scheme is now open. For the full guidance document, please click here.
Access support for your business through our Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub:
- Dedicated adviser support for telephone consultations and advice
- Business page updates and Business Lincolnshire Bulletin updates
- Send business enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A national business helpline is also available: call 0300 456 3565
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub Advisers will operate via teleconferencing and Skype for the foreseeable future, and are able to provide support and advice.
- Leading a new Business Intelligence Unit
- Actively gathering intelligence so that we can provide Government with information about the needs of our business community with a united voice.
- Convening local support organisations, business membership organisations and local authorities to facilitate sharing of information and co-ordination of activity on the economy.
- Collating information on the business effects of the outbreak through Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub advisers, local partners and others to provide government with evidence on which to base solutions.
Tell us how COVID-19 is impacting on your business by emailing email@example.com
Offer coronavirus (COVID-19) support from your business
Use this new government service to tell us how your business might be able to help with the response to coronavirus.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- social care or childcare
You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give. You’ll then be contacted as soon as possible if your support is needed.
You’ll need your company number if you have one.
Access more information and submit a form here.
This page was updated on 31st March 2020