The last local calls have been announced for ERDF funding in Greater Lincolnshire.
The last local calls have been announced to take up remaining funds from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in the Greater Lincolnshire area.
The ERDF is focused on reducing economic disparities within and between member states by supporting economic growth.
The closing date for outline applications to be submitted is 30th September 2019. Please note that there is a new outline application form for these calls so follow the link in the call document.
Calls that are open are for the following investment priority areas:
- Priority Axis 1 Promoting research and innovation
- Priority Axis 2 Enhancing access to, use and quality of Information and communication technology (ICT)
- Priority Axis 3 Enhancing the competitiveness of small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Priority Axis 5 Promoting climate change adaptation, risk prevention and management
- Priority Axis 6 Preserving and protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency
Click here for further information on each of the priority axis calls or email queries and meeting requests to Ashley Myers or Susannah Lewis who can provide you with local technical assistance support.
A variety of criteria must be met in order to apply for funding through the ERDF programme. Please refer to the programme guidance to check if you are eligible to apply for funding or contact your local technical assistance support.