Preparing Greater Lincolnshire's businesses for Brexit next year
The Greater Lincolnshire LEP is producing a Brexit Action Plan to support businesses following the UK's planned exit from the EU next year.
On the 29th March 2019 the UK is scheduled to formally leave the European Union. In order to ensure businesses in Greater Lincolnshire are fully prepared, the LEP is producing a Brexit Action Plan incorporating a number of activities throughout 2018 in order to support businesses in becoming prepared for the changes Brexit might bring.
- Publication of an impact analysis of Brexit on Greater Lincolnshire's key sectors
- A series of breakfast meetings aimed at local businesses, in partnership with the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce
- Provision of Brexit toolkits for businesses
Details will be made available in due course.
There is already a number of toolkits and checklists available to businesses, including:
- Chamber of Commerce Brexit checklist: https://www.lincs-chamber.co.uk/News/business-brexit-checklist
- Download the Home Office EU Settlement toolkit
- Download the EEF Manufacturing Brexit toolkit: https://www.eef.org.uk/campaigning/campaigns-and-issues/current-campaigns/manufacturing-and-europe
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board Brexit toolkit: https://ahdb.org.uk/brexit-toolkit