Government has introduced a new service for suppliers and manufacturers to communicate how your business might be able to help with the response to coronavirus.
The support needed includes but is not limited to:
- Medical testing equipment
- Medical equipment design
- Protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitizer
- Hotel rooms
- Transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- Manufacturing equipment
- Warehouse of office space, for medical use or storage
- Expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- Social care or childcare
The Greater Lincolnshire LEP and Lincolnshire Together makes no guarantees, warranties or undertakings regarding the content of this website in respect of quality, correctness, completeness etc. This Hub is a connector for businesses, suppliers and those wanting support or to offer help during the COVID-19 2020 crisis and as such the creators and curators of the requests and posts (The Greater Lincolnshire LEP) do not endorse or approve the content of any third party site nor accept any liability in connection with any third party site.