Open call for new projects
The Greater Lincolnshire LEP is supporting the search for proposals to deliver activity to residents that will help them back into work as part of the seven year European Social Fund programme
This call is for projects and programmes which deliver interventions for those out of work, and people who are most at risk of social exclusion in the Greater Lincolnshire area. Its aim is to bridge gaps between areas of need within the social inclusion provision, and to bring forward activity that is not currently available in the Greater Lincolnshire area.
Organisations with project ideas meeting the specification and have appropriate match funding, can submit a proposal directly to the ESF Managing Authority.
- Total ESF available is over £5m
- Minimum project value of ESF projects is £1,259,866 *
- ESF contributes 60% of project costs.
- 40% must be provided as match
- More than one proposal can be successful
All ESF Projects must be completed by 31st December 2023. Project costs cannot be incurred beyond this date (and the Managing Agent might vary this – see full specification).
View the full specification, values, and how to apply here
* The Managing Authority does not intend to allocate less than £1,259,886 of ESF to any single project. Applications requesting an ESF amount below the ‘Minimum Application Level’ will be rejected