Europarc is the flagship Business Park of North East Lincolnshire and is home to some of the region’s leading businesses, with over 2000 employed on site.
North East Lincolnshire Council’s Economy & Growth service aims to unlock the area’s growth potential, capitalising on our key advantages and creating the right environment to enable sustainable business to grow and create employment opportunities. The designation of Europarc as a Food Enterprise Zone is an example of one way in which we are doing this and working with the private sector, such as Wykeland, which is key to enable us to unlock this potential.
North East Lincolnshire Council
Europarc III is a high quality Food Business Park with over 725,000 square feet of business space designed to attract businesses from all aspects of the food supply chain at all stages of their development.
The site has become a food park by default with significant presence from food manufacturers and other supply chain companies.
The park is already home to:
- National and international names; Morrisons, Daniels Group, Ultimate Packaging, Scratch Meals, 2 Sisters Food Group, New England Seafood, Seafish Industry Authority and Haith’s Bird Food
- The £5.6m Humber Seafood Institute - providing office accommodation, meeting rooms, product development kitchens, process hall and microbiological laboratories
- The Innovation Centre – offering high standard business incubation space, meeting rooms and conference facilities for a quality corporate image on easy in easy out terms
Greater Grimsby is centrally located on the east coast of England in the county of Lincolnshire and includes the towns of Grimsby, Immingham and Cleethorpes. Being just 200 miles from London, Edinburgh and Rotterdam, means Greater Grimsby is central to the UK and mainland Europe and is an integral part of the Humber region and enjoys close links with the nearby cities of Lincoln and Hull.
Greater Grimsby boasts the following attributes:
- The busiest port complex in the UK
- The largest concentration of food companies
- The most renewable energy opportunities
- The biggest strategic employment sites
Greater Grimsby also has un-congested roads connecting all parts of the UK putting 40 million consumers within a 4-hour drive. Access to the ports enables product in Northern Europe with next day delivery.This area is the busiest in the country for rail freight and with an airport just minutes away, connectivity is a major attraction. Humberside Airport has flights to more than 30 destinations.
- Over 47 acres of fully serviced development land available with outline planning consent
- Development plots up to 250,000 square feet
- High quality, cost-effective, design and build options available within attractive landscape grounds
- Freehold and leasehold options
- Food Enterprise Zone Status & within an Assisted Area
- Fully functioning business park with outline planning consent for food and other industrial uses
- 725,000 sqft of premium business space already delivered
- Over 2000 people already employed with significant food sector presence
- Attracting significant continued investment with Hain Daniels investing £10M in expansion in Autumn 2018
- 47 Acres still available for development
For further information on this project please contact Invest NEL on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01472 326142