This page covers information regarding: government preparedness, medical advice, employment advice, DfE and DWP updates
Financial support is available for businesses during this difficult time.
Local Authorities across Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland are starting to process thousands of grants for eligible local businesses.
- To find out if your business is eligible for a Local Authority grant, go to Business Lincolnshire here
- To arrange a call with a local business adviser call 01522 782189 or email email@example.com
- For the very latest information on support for your business visit https://www.businesssupport.gov.uk/coronavirus-business-support/
- Tell us how this is impacting your business so we can help Government develop the right solutions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BBC has a good FAQs page which is updated regularly.
Government Preparedness and General Advice
Click here for access to the following information:
- Government coronavirus action plan
- Public information campaign
Official Government guidance on social distancing
Visit the NHS website for the latest medical advice and guidance
Call: 111 for further information
See also: Public Health Blog Post
Visit the ACAS if you need support with the following:
Call: 0300 123 1100
Department for Education
For the latest information regarding School Closures, lost study time and rates of pay for apprentices, please visit this website or call: 0800 046 8687
Department for Work and Pensions
Visit this website for information regarding: