The Greater Lincolnshire Growth Fund has been created to support the private sector businesses operating in one of the LEP's priority sectors and to add value to other existing funding streams.
This fund will add value to current (and planned) business support across Greater Lincolnshire, avoid duplication with existing provision, and focus funding on;
- Support for private sector businesses operating in one of the priority LEP sectors; Agri-food, Manufacturing, Health and Care, Ports and Logistics, Visitor Economy, Low Carbon and Digital
- Delivering transformational projects which align with the wider ambitions of the Strategic Economic Plan to help businesses across Greater Lincolnshire increase productivity and create new wealth and jobs
- Applications that require between £150,000 and £500,000 in capital grant funding with provision of between 70 and 80% match funding
- Value added activity that will create new commercial opportunities and additional significant sustainable employment in Greater Lincolnshire
- New investment in property infrastructure, buildings and refurbishment costs; plant, machinery & equipment and new technology
- Projects which can start within 12 months of the award of funding
Contact: Michelle Davis - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 837269.